As AI assistants that aid conversations rise, we need to set standards on transparency and control for all conversation participants. Some people believe there is a fair trade to be made between the privacy of all participants and the utility of some. We don’t. We believe privacy and the right to transparency and control are fundamental rights so we have designed our enterprise AI “EVA” that way.
Over-index on the side of being transparentIn short, Michael Cohen and Omarosa would hate our approach. When EVA is scheduled to join a call, EVA does a lot to make sure all participants are fully aware that the meeting is being preserved.
- EVA emails the participants letting them know that EVA will be there to record and take notes.
- When the participants join the call – EVA announces saying that EVA is recording and taking notes.
- When video is enabled for conference calls, EVA projects a presence into the webcam.
- When chat is enabled for conference participants, EVA posts a message about EVA’s activities.
- When the meeting is over, EVA emails the internal attendees letting them know ALL of them can edit or delete the notes (for free).