In our previous whitepaper, we talked about the 5 steps, or the anatomy of, a great meeting. That was all about how you structure a meeting to be great, and how you can leverage the time spent in a meeting to create the most productive, most effective output. This is the second in a series that will guide you down the path to being a great meeting leader.
- Establish a strong, positive company meeting culture.
- Create accountability and value.
- Follow the plan, save a parking lot for later.
- Be positive, be open, supportive and respectful.
- Clarify and assign follow-up.
- Celebrate the small wins.
Want to find out the details? All you have to do is check out this second piece in our series about how to have GREAT meeting!